Keeneland is seeking candidates for a full-time position with Building Services. A Building Services Laborer is responsible for cleaning Keeneland office buildings, clubhouse, grandstand, sales pavilion, or other buildings and premises in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps tunnels clean.
- Operates high speed buffer, carpet extractor, roto pressure sprayer, floor scrubber and various other machines.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies. Replaces light bulbs.
- Cleans paddock area, blows leaves, picks up trash, removes snow, and salts walkways.
- Delivers messages. Transports small equipment, tools, and other equipment between departments. Sets up tables and chairs in facilities as needed.
- Provides general office assistance by running errands, delivering mail, cleaning kitchen, making coffee and other duties as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.