Keeneland's 2014 Fall Race Meeting opens on Friday, October 3rd and continues through Saturday, October 25th, with no racing on Monday or Tuesday. Reservations are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on August 1 at www.keeneland.com/tickets.
Here are a few things you might want to know so that your day at Keeneland is as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 11 a.m.
- General admission is $5 per person; children 12 and under admitted free
- Post time for the first race is 1:05 p.m.; races are run approximately every half hour
- Mutuel windows in the grandstand areas open at around 12:30 p.m.; drive-thru wagering opens at 8 a.m.
- Lawnchairs and umbrellas are permitted
- Alcohol, coolers, food, grills and tents are not permitted inside the admission gates
- All bags are subject to inspection at the admission gate
- Parking is free in the tailgating lot. Preferred parking is $5. Valet parking is $10. Bus parking is $10.
To view the stakes calendar, click here.