Keeneland welcomes race fans to celebrate Belmont Day, Saturday, June 6, with a party featuring New York-style food and drink specials, picnics in the paddock and a full slate of simulcast racing.
Register to win a $500 win bet on a horse of your choice in the Belmont, a flat screen TV and 200 souvenir packages of a $2 win ticket from Belmont Park on American Pharoah and an official Belmont souvenir program.
Fans are welcome to bring their own picnic items, including blankets and lawn chairs, or sample the fare from one of the concession stands or full-service bars open around the grandstand. No outside alcohol permitted.
- Gates open at 9 a.m. ET
- Admission is free
- Free parking
Dining and Reservations
Inside dining is available in the Equestrian Room by reservation only at a cost of $5 per person. Dining is a la carte with a $10 food/beverage minimum per person for parties over 12 years old. The menu will feature special offerings inspired by New-York style cuisine. To purchase tickets for the Equestrian Room on Belmont Day, click here or call 859 288-4213.
Blue Grass Room
The Blue Grass Room will be open and reservations are viea "name on list" with no ticket charge nor food minimum on Belmont Day. The menu will include hamburgers and hotdogs, as well as, a Brats Buffet at $16.95. To add your name to the reservation list for the Blue Grass Room call 859 288-4213.
The “Belmont Breeze” (the official Belmont Stakes drink) will be available at a paddock stand and at all bars throughout the facility.
The Belmont will cap the $1 million-guaranteed Pick Six that begins with the sixth race (post time is 2:34 p.m.) and the $1.5 million-guaranteed Pick Four, starting with race eight (post time is 4 p.m.)
- Six drive-thru windows will be available on Friday, June 5 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Advance wagering for the entire Belmont Stakes Day card will be available at any mutuel window in the grandstand beginning Friday, June 5 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wagering on the special True North-Met Mile Double and the Belmont Gold Cup-Belmont Stakes Double will be available at 12:30 p.m.
Belmont Day Wagering
- Twelve drive-thru windows will be open from 8 a.m. until the Belmont Stakes post-time (approximately 6:36 p.m.)
- Grandstand mutuel windows will be open from 11:05 a.m. until the Belmont Stakes post-time (approximately 6:36 p.m.)
- Post time for Belmont’s first race is 11:35 a.m.
- Post time for the Belmont Stakes (G1) is 6:36 p.m.
In addition, Keeneland will offer simulcast wagering from the regular simulcast schedule.