Keeneland welcomes race fans to celebrate Belmont Day, Saturday, June 7, with a party featuring New York-style food, picnics in the paddock and a full slate of simulcast racing.
Fans are welcome to bring their own picnic items, including blankets and lawn chairs, or sample the fare from one of the concession stands or full-service bars open around the grandstand. No outside alcohol permitted.
- Gates open at 9 a.m. ET
- Admission is free
- Free parking
Dining and Reservations
Inside dining is available in the Equestrian Room by reservation only at a cost of $5 per person (ages 12 and under are free). Dining is a la carte with a $10 food/beverage minimum per person for parties over 12 years old. The menu will feature special offerings including Manhattan clam chowder, Italian meatball sandwiches, the "California Chrom Special" (spicy beef or Spanish chicken tacos and New York style cheesecake. To purchase tickets for the Equestrian Room on Belmont Day, click here or call 859 288-4213.
Blue Grass Room
The Blue Grass Room will be open on Belmont Day and will offer table service with food/drink from concessions. The menu will include hamburgers and hotdogs, as well as, the brats bar at $11.95. An option of cookie or cheesecake will be offered for dessert with each individual limited to one trip through. A buffet will also be available from 12-4 p.m. Reservations are via “name on list” with no ticket charge nor food minimum. To add your name to the reservation list for the Blue Grass Room call 859 288-4213.
The “Belmont Breeze” (the official Belmont Stakes drink) will be available at a paddock stand and at all bars throughout the facility.
The Belmont will cap the $1 million-guaranteed Pick Six that begins with the sixth race (post time 2:34 p.m.) and the $1 million-guaranteed Pick Four, starting with race eight (post time 4:00 p.m.).
Belmont Day Wagering
- Drive-thru windows open at 8 a.m.
- Grandstand mutuel windows open at 11:05 a.m.
- Post time for Belmont’s first race is 11:35 a.m.
- Post time for the Belmont Stakes (G1) is 6:52 p.m.
In addition, Keeneland will offer simulcast wagering from the regular simulcast schedule.
- Four drive-thru windows will be available on Friday, June 6 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Advance wagering for the entire Belmont Stakes Day card will be available at any mutuel window in the grandstand beginning Friday, June 6 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wagering on the special Brooklyn Handicap/Belmont Stakes Double will be available at 12:30 p.m.