On the third weekend of July, the annual Keeneland Concours d'Elegance will again be held at the beautiful Keeneland Race Course in Lexington, Kentucky, showcasing over 130 of the finest collector vehicles in the country---from antiques to future classics. Automobiles, motorcycles and other unique types of vehicles will be judged for their historical accuracy, presentation and cleanliness. Each class winner and runner-up will receive an award, each entrant will receive a Bluegrass Award ribbon.
This year's Concours will feature the wonderful automobiles of Maserati as our featured marque.
In addition to the Concours vehicles, the Car Club Paddock has become an important element of our Concours as each club proudly displays their cars for spectators to enjoy. Last year's Paddock boasted over 14 different car clubs and approximately 425 members. If you are a member of a Car Club and are interested in participating, more info will be coming soon.
Inside the Keeneland Entertainment Center there will be a unique silent auction. Items available to be announced.
Be sure to visit the Artists section of the website for more information regarding the nationally acclaimed artists who will also be showcasing their talents.
Food, fashion, and music add to the festive atmosphere of the day!
- Day of Show gate admission is $20 per person.
- Advance web site "Will Call" admissions are $15/ person.
- Under 12 admitted free. Active Military in uniform free. Thanks for your service!
For more information, click here.
Gates and Parking
- Use Gate 2 onto the Keeneland grounds from US 60.
- For our prepaid “Will Call “ guests-ALL gates to the Saturday show will have a “Will Call” list and a dedicated "Will Call" person for your convenience.
- Your pre-paid or at the gate admission ticket includes FREE general spectator parking and handicapped accessible parking, available west of the show field.
- For Car Clubs or any Sports, Exotic, or FUN CARS, premium close-in parking is available in the Paddock for $5 per car. The exclusive Mustang corral parking for all Mustangs is also only $5.
- Also, optional limited premium/VIP close-in parking is available for an additional $20.
$10 Collector's event programs will be available at the show.