Friday, April 11, 2014 - 6:30am to 9:00am
- Bottles will go on sale through retail outlets throughout Kentucky on Friday, April 4, 2014. It is the patron’s responsibility to obtain the 2014 bottle for the autograph signing. No bottles are available at Keeneland.
- Participants must be 21 years or older to participate in the bottle signing.
- Bottle signing tickets will begin to be distributed by Keeneland Security at approximately 10:00 p.m. (final time TBD) based upon weather and line length on Thursday evening, April 10. Tickets do not hold a particular spot in line. Tickets only guarantees signatures if in line as noted below.
- Once a ticket is received, the holder may leave the premises and return by 6:30 a.m. Friday, April 11, for guaranteed signatures. When returning to the property, the ticket holder will join the line at the end.
- Duplicate tickets will not be accepted.
- There is no line position holding by people who are in line early; anyone cutting in line may be ejected from the property and would not be eligible to have bottles signed.
- Each ticket allows the ticket bearer to have two (2) 2014 Maker’s Mark/Keeneland Commemorative bottles signed on Friday, April 11. No other memorabilia will be signed.
- Ticket holders must be at Keeneland no later than 6:30 a.m. Friday morning. Parking will be available in designated rows beginning Thursday evening and continuing through Friday morning.
- There is no camping overnight on Wed., April 9.
- Restrooms will be available for those camping overnight at Keeneland on Thursday night, April 10.
- Concession stand will be open Thursday evening, April 10, at 8:00 p.m. – Friday, April 11, at approximately 5:00 a.m.
- Ticket holders camping out Thursday evening, April 10, and all participants arriving Friday morning, April 11, must abide by all policies and procedures or may be ejected from the property; policies include, but are not limited to:
- Enter through the South Gate
- Line may start forming after 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 10 - at location designated by Keeneland Security
- Must be in line by 6:30 a.m. on Friday, April 11
- No alcohol (other than the 2014 bottle)
- No coolers inside the Keeneland gates.
- Photos are permitted during the signing, but no posing with any of the signers at the signing table
- If tickets are copied to use for line access, the holders may be ejected from the property and will not be allowed to participate in the bottle signing.
- The bottle signing will start at 6:30 a.m. on Friday, April 11, and ticket holders will be ushered to the signing table.