Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 7:00am to 1:00pm
Give Your Appetite a Workout!
Every Saturday during the race meeting, experience the sunrise, sights and sounds of Sunrise Trackside at Keeneland.
- Breakfast with the Works 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $7 (kids three and under eat free).
- Children’s Activities 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. Visit the Kids Club Corner for free children’s activities, including photos in jockey silks, face painting and more, adjacent to the Equestrian Dining Room. Sign up for the Keeneland Kids Club and meet Kids Club mascot, Buckles.
- Tours 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. Fans may take a walking tour of Keeneland with guides positioned throughout the grounds to offer assistance and highlight features of the race track.
- Paddock Demonstration 8:45 a.m. A live educational equine demonstration takes place in the saddling paddock. This week - Old Friends, equine retirement facility.
- Photos with Bucky 11:30 – 12:30 p.m. Photos with Bucky the Bugler in the paddock area.
- Handicapping Seminar 11:30 a.m. Trackside handicapping seminar.
- Jockey Q & A 12:05 p.m. Q & A with the jockeys in the Walking Ring.
Reservations are not taken or needed. All Saturday morning activities continue – rain or shine.
Sunrise Trackside sponsored by: