Kick off activities surrounding the University of Kentucky’s football game versus Mississippi State University.
Start your race day with a tailgate on "The Hill" for each team. UK students, alumni, faculty and staff receive free general admission and access to reserved grandstand seating with valid UK IDs.
Lextran will provide a dedicated shuttle for students between UK and Keeneland at a cost of $1 each way from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. The first 500 students to ride the Lextran shuttle from campus will receive a commemortive "see blue." Day T-shirt.
"see blue." Day Schedule:
- Noon - National Anthem performed in the Walking Ring by Paws and Listen
- 12:10 p.m. - UK Pep Band, UK cheerleaders and UK dance team kick off the day's festivities on The Hill
- 12:25 - 2 p.m. - The Jordan English Band performs on The Hill
- 2 p.m. - UK cheerleaders and dance team recognized in the Winner's Circle during the Race 3 post parade
- 2:30 p.m. - UK DanceBlue recognized in the Winner's Circle during the Race 4 post parade
- 5:05 p.m. - UK Track and Field team recognized in the Winner's Circle during the Race 9 post parade