Keeneland's 2014 Spring Race Meeting opens on Friday, April 4th and continues through Friday, April 25th, with no racing on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Easter Sunday (April 20).
Here are a few things you might want to know about Keeneland so your day at the races is as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 11 a.m.
- General admission is $5 per person. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
- Post time for the first race is 1:05 p.m. Races are run approximately every half hour.
- Mutuel windows in the grandstand open at around 12:30 p.m. Drive-thru wagering opens at 8 a.m.
- Lawnchairs and umbrellas are permitted.
- Alcohol, coolers, food, grills and tents are not permitted inside the admission gates.
- All bags are subject to inspection at the admission gate.
- Keeneland is accessible to patrons with disabilities. Please call the ticketing office at 859 288-4299 for more information.
To purchase tickets, click HERE.
To view the Spring Meet stakes calendar, click HERE.
To view the the Spring Meet special events, click HERE.