Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 7:00am to 1:00pm
Give Your Appetite a Workout!
Every Saturday during the race meeting, experience the sunrise, sights and sounds of Sunrise Trackside at Keeneland.
- Breakfast with the Works 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $7 (kids three and under eat free).
- Children’s Activities 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. Visit the Kids Club Corner for free children’s activities, including photos in jockey silks, face painting and more, adjacent to the Equestrian Dining Room. Sign up for the Keeneland Kids Club and meet Kids Club mascot, Buckles.
- Tours 8:00 - 10:30 a.m. Fans may take a walking tour of Keeneland with guides positioned throughout the grounds to offer assistance and highlight features of the race track. Tour groups will depart from the Welcome Wagon in the Paddock.
- Paddock Demonstration 9:00 a.m. Join Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital for a live educational demonstration in the saddling paddock.
- Handicapping Seminar 11:30 a.m. Trackside handicapping seminar.
- Jockey Q & A 12:05 p.m. Q & A with the jockeys in the Walking Ring.
Reservations are not taken or needed. All Saturday morning activities continue – rain or shine.