Give Your Appetite a Workout!
Every Saturday during the race meeting, experience the sunrise, sights and sounds of Sunrise Trackside at Keeneland.
- Breakfast with the Works 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $7 (kids three and under eat free).
- Children’s Activities 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. Visit the Kids Club Corner for free children’s activities, including photos in jockey silks, face painting and more, adjacent to the Equestrian Dining Room. Sign up for the Keeneland Kids Club and meet Kids Club mascot, Buckles.
- Tours 8:00 - 10:30 a.m. Fans may take a guided walking tour of Keeneland. Tour groups will depart from the Welcome Wagon in the Paddock.
- Paddock Demonstration 9:05 a.m. Join National Horse Show for a live educational equine demonstration in the saddling paddock.
- Handicapping Seminar 11:30 a.m. Trackside handicapping seminar.
- Jockey Q & A 12:05 p.m. Q & A with the jockeys in the Walking Ring.
Reservations are not taken or needed. All Saturday morning activities continue – rain or shine.
Special Halloween Edition Buckles, the Keeneland Kid’s Club mascot, will award Kids Club prize packages to some of the best costumes. An appearance by the Headless Horseman will occur in the Paddock at 9 a.m. and on the track during the race day.