2017 Walk to End Lupus Now

You are here

Saturday, August 12, 2017 -
8:00am to 12:00pm
Event description: 

Event Details

The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the cruel mystery of lupus while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact. Join the fight in TN, AL and KY at http://www.lupusmidsouth.org/

For more information and how to register, click here.


About Lupus Foundation of America – Mid-South Chapter

The Walk to End Lupus NowTM is the signature event of the Lupus Foundation of America and a very important way the Mid-South Chapter brings attention to the cruel mystery of lupus in our service area of Alabama, Kentucky and Tennessee.

  • Lupus is underpublicized, with even those at highest risk having little information about the disease. The Walk, along with our popular KNOW LUPUS campaign, allows us to get critical airtime and exposure toward better awareness.
  • The Mid-South Chapter is 100 percent locally funded and 90% of the Walk dollars raised stay in our service area. The other 10 percent is given to our national organization, enabling our Chapter to participate in important international research toward treatments and cures.
  • Proceeds from the Walk fuel our impact, allowing us to launch and sustain programs – like Moves for Lupus, peer counseling, support groups, educational conferences and more – in communities where patients feel the most isolated from resources and camaraderie.


Keeneland Association, Inc. 4201 Versailles Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40510
Telephone: (859) 254-3412 Toll Free: (800) 456-3412 Fax: (859) 255-2484

©1999-2015 Keeneland Association, Inc. All Rights Reserved