If you thought that afternoons were the only time of day to come to Keeneland, give us the chance to change your mind. Some folks say that mornings are the best time of day at the racetrack because that's when the horses work, or prep, for their next big race. It is an amazing chance to see some of the sport's biggest stars strut their stuff without an audience of thousands looking on.
- Our track is open year-round to the public during training hours.
- Training takes place from about 6 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- There is no admission fee during morning training hours.
- One of Lexington's best-kept dining secrets, the Track Kitchen is open year-round.
- During the racing season in April and October, we host a special program on Saturday mornings called Breakfast With the Works.