Individual tickets for Derby Day at Keeneland are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 1, 2015.
Saturday, May 7 - Derby Day
Derby Day General Information
- General admission is $5.00 and parking is free.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- First post at Churchill Downs is 10:30 a.m. EDT Oaks and Derby Days
- Approximate post time for the Kentucky Derby is 6:34 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tents, canopies, grills and glass are not permitted in the paddock, walking ring or terrace.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol.
- Coolers are allowed, but are subject to inspection.
*Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel their reservations up to 72 hours before the reservation date for a 50 percent refund. Note, cancellations must be done by table and not by seat.
Corporate boxes and meeting space are still available for the Kentucky Derby. For more information regarding special event options, please contact Morgan Whitney, Business Development Manager at (859) 288-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.