Tickets for Derby Day at Keeneland are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 2, 2015.
Saturday, May 2 - Derby Day
Derby Day General Information
- General admission is $5.00 and parking is free.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- First post at Churchill Downs is 10:30 a.m. EDT Oaks and Derby Days
- Approximate post time for the Kentucky Derby is 6:24 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tents, canopies, grills and glass are not permitted in the paddock, walking ring or terrace.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol.
- Coolers are allowed, but are subject to inspection.
*Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel their reservations up to 72 hours before the reservation date for a 50 percent refund. Note, cancellations must be done by table and not by seat.
Corporate boxes and meeting space are still available for the Kentucky Derby. For rates and availability, contact Kate McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.288.4367.
Wagering on The Kentucky Derby
Beat the crowd with our advanced wagering options and place your Derby bets a day early at Keeneland, The Kentucky Horse Park or the Thoroughbred Center on Paris Pike. All locations open at 8 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, with Keeneland’s 12 drive-thru lanes opening at 7:30 on Derby day only.
Advance Wagering Options (Friday, May 1):
- Keeneland Drive-Thru, Kentucky Horse Park Drive-Thru & the Thoroughbred Center will open at 8 a.m. for advance wagering.
- Keeneland Grandstand Mutuels open at 10 a.m.
Derby Day Wagering Options (Saturday, May 2):
- Keeneland Grandstand Mutuels: 10 a.m.
- Keeneland Drive-thru Wagering: Twelve drive-thru windows will be available on Kentucky Derby Day from 7:30 until the Derby post-time (approximately 6:24 p.m.)
- Kentucky Horse Park Drive-thru Wagering: Six drive-thru windows will be available from 8 a.m. until the Derby post-time (approximately 6:24 p.m.)
- Thoroughbred Center on Paris Pike: 8 a.m. until the Derby post-time (approximately 6:24 p.m.)
Note: No drive-thru wagering offered at the Red Mile.