Keeneland's 2015 Fall Race Meeting opens on Friday, October 2 and continues through Saturday, October 24th, with no racing on Monday or Tuesday.
Group dining reservation requests of 24 or more are available at 8:30 a.m. on July 1 through July 24 for the Lexington/Kentucky and Phoenix Rooms. Please follow the instructions below to place your reservation. Individual reservations are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on August 3.
Overlooking the grandstand, the Lexington and Kentucky Rooms offer non-smoking, buffet dining in a business formal setting.
Unavailable to Groups: 10/2, 10/3, 10/4, 10/7, 10/8, 10/9, 10/10, 10/11, 10/15, 10/16, 10/17, 10/22, 10/24
Overlooking the paddock, the Phoenix Room offers non-smoking, buffet dining in a business casual setting.
The chalet offers premium views of contenders as they circle the paddock before making their way to the track. The Paddock Chalet is only available on Fridays and Saturdays during the Fall Meet.
Unavailable to Groups: 10/2 & 10/24
Club Lawn Chalet
The chalet offers premium views of contenders as they round the clubhouse turn heading for home. The Club Lawn Chalet is only available on Fridays and Saturdays during the Fall Meet.
Unavailable to Groups: 10/2 & 10/3
Make Your Group Dining Reservation Request
To submit a request for group dining reservations for the fall race meet, submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning at 8:30 am on July 1, 2014. Include the following information:
- Contact/Group Information (Group/Company Name, mailing address, phone number, contact person name and email)
- Date requested
- Room requested (Lexington/Kentucky or Phoenix)
- Number of seats requested
Group dining reservation requests of 24 or more will be accepted through July 24.
Please note that your request will not be processed until we have all of the information above.
TICKETS ARE NOT VALID FOR RESALE TO THIRD PARTIES. Tickets purchased from venues that are not licensed by Keeneland are invalid and will not be honored by Keeneland. Patrons offering Keeneland tickets for resale will be restricted from purchasing Keeneland tickets in the future.
Payment, Cancellation and Table Claim Policies
- Payment: If Keeneland is able to accommodate your request, you will be contacted by us for payment information. Payment in full will be required at that time.
- Cancellations: Tables returned up to 72 hours prior to your reservation will receive a 50% refund of the purchase price. No refunds will be given for tables returned less than 72 prior to your reservation date. Cancel by table.
- Reservations are guaranteed until 1:15 pm on the day of your reservation. Tables unclaimed by 1:15 pm will be made available for resell and tickets issued previously will no longer be valid. No refunds will be given for returned or unused tickets presented less than 72 hours before the reservation date.