Keeneland prides itself on its hospitality, especially for its horsemen. If you are an owner or trainer and have a horse running at Keeneland, here is some information you might find helpful.
Horsemen’s Hospitality General Information
- The phone number is 859-254-3412, ext. 4305 or ext. 4289. The toll free number is 800 456-3412, ext. 4305 or ext. 4289
Race Day Information
- Notification of Entry: Upon request, Keeneland will contact owners via telephone, fax or email confirming that their horse has been entered.
- Post Time: 1:05 p.m. Gates open at 11 a.m.
- Admission: Owner or trainer license issued by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission serve as a general admission pass. Otherwise, general admission is $5.00. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
- Horsemen’s Will Call is located at Grandstand South to the right of the Clubhouse Entrance.
- Parking: Horsemen parking is available on a first-come-first-served basis with a valid horsemen parking tag, which is available at the Keeneland Security Office with a current KHRC owner's or trainer's license.
Race Day Hospitality Options - If You Have a Horse Entered in a Race
- The Blue Grass Room, located on the third level of the grandstand overlooking the paddock, is reserved for owners and trainers of horses in non-stakes races each day. A buffet lunch is available until 3:30 p.m. each race day. Dress is casual. To request a table, call 859 254-3412 ext. 4305.
- The Lafayette Room, located on the fourth level overlooking the racetrack, is reserved for owners and trainers with horses entered in stakes races. A buffet lunch is available. Coat and tie are required for men, dresses or slack suits for ladies. Denim is not permitted. To request a table, call 859 254-3412 ext. 4289.
- Complimentary Box Seats are available on a limited basis to owners and trainers of horses entered in races. Please contact Horsemen’s Hospitality at 859 254-3412 ext. 4305 or 4289 or via email at email@example.com to request a box.
If You Are Visiting Our Track, But Do Not Have a Horse Entered
- For information or reservations call 859-254-3412, ext. 4848.
- The Equestrian Room is located on the ground floor near the finish line and offers an a la carte menu. Dress is casual. Admission and food minimum apply.
- The Phoenix Room is located on the fourth level of the grandstand and offers a buffet lunch. Tickets are $40 per person on Sunday and Wednesday-Friday and $45 on Saturday. Tickets include general admission, buffet, program and tax, but not alcohol and some beverages are extra. For men, a suit or sports coat is required, ties are optional. Denim is not permitted.
- Reserved Grandstand Seating: A limited number of reserved seats are available for purchase through the ticket office.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express accepted at all Keeneland dining rooms.