Tickets for Oaks Day at Keeneland are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 2, 2015.
Friday, May 1 - Oaks Day at Keeneland
Whether you prefer a picnic-style experience in the Keeneland paddock or a cocktail party in the Clubhouse, Keeneland is the place to view the Kentucky Oaks. Come early and watch live coverage from Churchill Downs while enjoying live music in the Keeneland paddock. Admission is free and gates open at 9:00 a.m.
Martinis on the Lawn
Oaks Day General Information
- General admission and parking are free.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- First post at Churchill Downs is 10:30 a.m. EDT Oaks and Derby Days
- Approximate post time for the Kentucky Oaks is 5:49 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tents, canopies, grills and glass are not permitted in the paddock, walking ring or terrace.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol.
- Coolers are allowed, but are subject to inspection.
Wagering on The Kentucky Oaks
Beat the crowd with our advanced wagering options and place your Oaks bets early at Keeneland, The Kentucky Horse Park or the Thoroughbred Center on Paris Pike. All locations open at 8 a.m. on Friday.
Advance Wagering Options (Thursday, April 30):
- Keeneland Drive-Thru Wagering opens at 8 a.m.
- Keeneland Grandstand Mutuels open at 12:15 p.m.
Oaks Day Wagering Options (Friday, May 1):
- Keeneland Grandstand Mutuels: 10 a.m.
- Keeneland Drive-Thru Wagering: Twelve drive-thru windows will be available on Kentucky Oaks Day from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Kentucky Horse Park Drive Thru Wagering: Three drive-thru windows will be available on Kentucky Oaks Day from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Note: No drive-thru wagering offered at the Red Mile.