Tickets for Oaks Day at Keeneland are available online beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on February 1, 2015.
Friday, May 6 - Kentucky Oaks Day at Keeneland
Whether you prefer a picnic-style experience in the Keeneland paddock or a cocktail party in the Clubhouse, Keeneland is the place to view the Kentucky Oaks. Come early and watch live coverage from Churchill Downs while enjoying live music in the Keeneland paddock. Admission is free and gates open at 9:00 a.m.
Kentucky Oaks Day General Information
- General admission and parking are free.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- First post at Churchill Downs is 10:30 a.m. EDT Oaks and Derby Days
- Approximate post time for the Kentucky Oaks is 5:49 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tents, canopies, grills and glass are not permitted in the paddock, walking ring or terrace.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol.
- Coolers are allowed, but are subject to inspection.