Friday, May 6 - Kentucky Oaks Day at Keeneland
Watch and wager on the Kentucky Oaks at Keeneland!
Kentucky Oaks Day General Information
- General admission and parking are free.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- Approximate post time for the Kentucky Oaks is 5:49 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Tents, canopies, grills and glass are not permitted in the Paddock, Walking Ring or North Terrace.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol.
- Coolers are allowed, but are subject to inspection.
Party in the Paddock
- Come to Keeneland after work for a Party in the Paddock from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Featuring drink specials, live music from Tayler Lynch and the Insane Outlaws, and more!
Equestrian Room Dining
- Advance dining reservations are available in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $10 per person (includes souvenir program).
- Tables must be claimed by 3:00 p.m. (Sold by tables of 2, 4, 6 or 8 – limit 8.) Purchase
- Corporate boxes and meeting space are available for the Kentucky Oaks. For rates and availability, contact Morgan Whitney, Business Development Manager at (859) 288-4322 or email@example.com.
VIEW DERBY DAY DETAILS
VIEW WAGERING OPTIONS