Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 7:00am to 12:30pm
Give Your Appetite a Workout!
Every Saturday during the race meeting, experience the sunrise, sights and sounds of Sunrise Trackside at Keeneland.
- Breakfast With the Works 7-8:30 a.m. Breakfast in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $7 (kids three and under eat free). Enjoy trackside show and tell with the Kentucky Horseshoeing School from Richmond, KY.
- Children’s Activities 7-9 a.m. Visit the Kids Club Corner and meet Buckles the Keeneland mascot. Enjoy free children’s activities and crafts adjacent to the Equestrian Dining Room. Kids can also join Buckles to dance “Hoofin It”. View the dance video at Keeneland.com.
- Tours 8:30-10:30 a.m. Fans may take a walking tour of Keeneland with guides positioned throughout the grounds to offer assistance and highlight features of the race track.
- Easter Edition 9:00 a.m. Children can join Buckles in the North Terrace for an Easter Egg Hunt.
- Handicapping Seminar 11:30 a.m. Trackside handicapping seminar.
- Jockey Q&A 12:05 p.m. Talk to a jockey in the walking ring.
Reservations are not needed. All Saturday morning activities continue – rain or shine.