Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 7:00am to 12:30pm
Give Your Appetite a Workout!
Every Saturday during the race meeting, experience the sunrise, sights and sounds of Sunrise Trackside at Keeneland.
- Breakfast With the Works 7-8:30 a.m. Breakfast in the trackside Equestrian Dining Room for $7 (kids three and under eat free). Enjoy trackside show and tell with the Kentucky Horseshoeing School from Richmond, KY starting at 8 a.m.
- Children’s Activities 7-9 a.m. Visit the Kids Club Corner and meet Buckles the Keeneland mascot. Enjoy free children’s activities and crafts adjacent to the Equestrian Dining Room.
- Tours 8:00-10:00 a.m. Fans may take a walking tour of Keeneland with guides positioned throughout the grounds to offer assistance and highlight features of the race track.
- Easter Edition
- 7:30 a.m. Meet some of the newest additions to the Shaker Village farm family. Children can have hands-on interaction with baby bunnies, chicks and more!
- 9:00 a.m. Children can join Buckles in the North Terrace for the Keeneland Kids Club inaugural Easter Egg Hunt.
- Handicapping Seminar 11:30 a.m. Trackside handicapping seminar.
- Jockey Q&A 12:05 p.m. Talk to a jockey in the walking ring.
Reservations are not needed. All Saturday morning activities continue – rain or shine.