Keeneland’s Spring Race Meet runs April 3-24, with no racing on Mondays or Tuesdays and off on Easter Sunday (April 5). Associates work approximately 15 days during April and 17 days during October live racing and other special events as needed. Work hours are Tuesdays through Sundays. Other opportunities may allow for extra hours throughout the meet. Candidates are not required to work every day and hours are flexible with schedules. Candidates with the ability to work more hours are preferred. Mandatory criminal records check required at time of hire; random drug screening may be performed during employment. Keeneland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The seasonal, part-time Associate is one of the first lines of Keeneland customer service and dedicated to the efficient servicing of all Keeneland patrons. This position is responsible for selling Keeneland merchandise to patrons. Seasonal Sales Associates will be assigned to sales kiosks in various outdoor locations across the grounds.
- Providing excellent customer service by assisting patrons to find goods and products.
- Providing guidance on product selection.
- Using point-of-sales machines to process patron purchases and returns
- Assisting with store set-ups and displays
- Other duties as assigned.