One of Lexington's Best-Kept Dining Secrets
The Keeneland Track Kitchen is the highlight of a morning here. You don't have to be a horseman to enjoy the food at the track kitchen, but you might end up sitting near a famous jockey, trainer or owner when you do.
The Track Kitchen is:
- Open year-round, except major holidays.
- Open for lunch during racing and sales.
- Located in the barn area. Follow signage or look for the black water tower. The Track Kitchen is located nearby.
Track Kitchen Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 6:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
*Beginning March 1, 2017, the Track Kitchen's Hours will be:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
We request that large groups (20 or more) call ahead for special accommodations to 859-288-4316 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.