When Keeneland’s Fall Meet begins Friday, the Rolling Super High Five – which requires a player to pick the first five horses in order – will be available each race with a minimum of seven wagering interests, with carryover provisions to the next race. If a race has no winning tickets, the full amount carries to the next eligible race. If the final race of the day has no winning tickets, the full amount carries to the first eligible race on the next scheduled race date.
Keeneland’s popular Pick Fours and Pick Fives return this fall:
· $200,000-guaranteed Friday Pick Four Presented by TVG (Fridays, Oct. 6, 13, 20).
· $350,000 guaranteed All-Stakes Pick Four Presented by TVG on Saturday, Oct. 7, on races 6-9: Thoroughbred Club of America (G2), First Lady (G1), Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity (G1) and Shadwell Turf Mile (G1).
· $250,000-guaranteed All-Stakes Pick Five Presented by TVG on Saturday, Oct. 7, on races 5-9: Woodford Presented by Keeneland Select (G2), Thoroughbred Club of America, First Lady, Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity and Shadwell Turf Mile.
· The Belmont-Keeneland Pick Four on Saturday offers fans an opportunity to wager on premier stakes from Belmont and Keeneland, including the Shadwell Turf Mile, Claiborne Breeders’ Futurity and Jockey Club Gold Cup (G1).
· $350,000-guaranteed Pick Four Presented by TVG (Saturday, Oct. 14, 21).
Keeneland has wagers for serious handicappers and casual racing fans alike and its popularBETologists are always available on race days to answer handicapping questions. Fans are encouraged to use the free Keeneland Race Day app, which features interactive options. See expert handicapping picks, entries, results, parking and grounds information, and special events. The Bet Simulator walks you through how to place a wager from start to finish and calculates cost of bets and payoffs.