Keeneland has announced the latest round of supplements to the January Horses of All Ages Sale, to be held Jan. 13-17, which includes Meets Expectations, the dam of multiple 2019 Eclipse Award finalist World of Trouble, who is in foal to Uncle Mo. Hunter Valley, agent, consigns Meets Expectations (Hip 398L), a daughter of Valid Expectations and a half-sister to Grade 2 winner Bucchero. Also the dam of stakes winner Money Or Love and 2019 winner Alfie Solomons, she is scheduled to sell during the first session.
World of Trouble was a Grade 1 winner on dirt and turf in 2019 with victories in the Carter (G1) and Jaipur Invitational (G1) during his undefeated campaign. He is a finalist for an Eclipse in two categories: champion male sprinter and champion male turf horse.
Keeneland will continue to accept approved supplements until the January Sale begins.
Additional supplements to the January Sale are:
- Dynadrive (Hip 398K), a 2017 Temple City gelding consigned by ELiTE, agent, as a racing prospect. Dynadrive has two wins in four career starts on turf, scoring a 4½-length maiden win in September at Monmouth and winning his most recent race, a 1-mile allowance, in December at Tampa Bay Downs.
- Unbridled Reward (Hip 398M), a daughter of Warrior’s Reward in foal to Kantharos. Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, consigns the mare, a full sister to stakes winner Souper Charlotte and from the family of Grade 1 winner Mani Bhavan.
- Clare’s Dowery (Hip 398N), a stakes-placed daughter of Jump Start consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, as a broodmare prospect.
- Tobago (Hip 398O), a daughter of Pioneerof the Nile who is a half-sister to Grade 3 winner Mo Tom, stakes-winning Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1) runner-up Beautician, Grade 2 winner Red Ruby and stakes winner Bella Castani. She is consigned by ELiTE, agent, as a racing or broodmare prospect.
- Side of Sass (Hip 795M), a racing or broodmare prospect by Mineshaft from the family of champion Storm Flag Flying. She is consigned by Claiborne Farm, agent.
- Slap Happy (IRE) (Hip 795N), a winning daughter of Kodiac (GB) consigned by Indian Creek, agent, as a broodmare prospect. She is from the family of Grade 1 winner Creaking Board (GB).
The January Sale catalog includes yearlings, broodmares and broodmare prospects, horses of racing age, stallions and stallion prospects and one lifetime breeding right to Court Vision. He is the sire of 2019 TVG Breeders’ Cup Juvenile (G1) winner Storm the Court, a finalist for the Eclipse Award as champion 2-year-old male.
Each of the five sessions of the January Sale will begin at 10 a.m. The auction will be streamed live on Keeneland.com. TVG2 will present live coverage of Book 1 on Jan. 13-14 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and the first session of Book 2 on Jan 15 from noon to 2:30 p.m.