I hope this note finds you well. As we look ahead to next week, please save the date for Keeneland’s online Select Horses of Racing Age Sale that will take place within Keeneland’s new Digital Sales Ring on Tuesday, June 23. Bidding opens at 9 a.m. EST and registered buyers will have the opportunity to bid on a select group of offerings including:
- Tempers Rising, a 3-year-old filly by Bayern who finished second in the Fair Grounds Oaks (G2) on March 21 at Fair Grounds. She is currently ranked 12th with 47 points on the Road to the Kentucky Oaks (G1) leaderboard;
- Surf and Turf, a 4-year-old Grade 3-placed son of Kitten’s Joy;
- Ballagh Rocks, a Grade 3-winning son of Stormy Atlantic;
- Juror, a Juddmonte Farms homebred 3-year-old colt by Tapit who was second in his career debut at Tampa Bay on June 1;
- Frills, a 4-year-old Candy Ride (ARG) filly who won her last start in March at Turfway;
- Wondrwherecraigis, an undefeated 3-year-old son of Munnings;
- Queen Arella, a 2-year-old Speightster filly who won her career debut by four lengths at Gulfstream in late May;
- Eloquent Speaker, a 3-year-old filly by Flatter who won her maiden at Belmont on June 12.
We encourage you to browse the catalog for the June Online Select Horses of Racing Age Sale at keenelanddigital.com where you will find videos, Ragozin and Thorograph sheets and have the opportunity to digitally inspect each hip. Buyers must register in advance by completing the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit keenelanddigital.com and click REGISTER
- Step 2: Sign up and receive credentials to log in.
- Step 3: Log in and click MY ACCOUNT to request credit.
- Step 4: Log in on June 23 to participate in the sale.
Once you sign in on Tuesday, June 23, you have two options to bid on the day of the sale:
- Direct Bid allows you to bid manually as you go.
- Max Bid establishes a top amount you’re willing to pay for a hip, and the software will bid on your behalf up to that point as you are outbid.
Should you have any questions, our entire sales team stands ready to assist. You may may also reach out to email@example.com for support at any time. Please continue to read on for a few additional updates relating to Keeneland racing and sales.
The stakes nomination deadline for the Summer Meet at Keeneland is next Wednesday, June 24. The Summer Meet will feature 10 graded stakes races offering $2.575 million in purses including the Toyota Blue Grass (G2) and Central Bank Ashland (G1). To nominate, visit keeneland.com/horsemen.
The deadline for notification of state registry for the September Yearling Sale is June 20. The state registrar must verify and inform The Jockey Club and attach the certification to the Digital Jockey Club Registration Papers. Click here to view which states will have their Registration/Accreditation listed on the sale catalogue for 2020.