To our customers:
Happy Breeders’ Cup Week from Keeneland! While it goes without saying this will be a Breeders’ Cup like no other for a multitude of reasons, we are thrilled to welcome the World Championships home to Lexington. It is thanks to the support of our customers, partners and amazing team members, as well as the resiliency of this incredible industry, that Keeneland has successfully conducted our September Yearling Sale and Fall Meet. We now turn our focus to showcasing the best racing in the world at the Breeders’ Cup followed by the November Breeding Stock Sale.
We thank you for complying with our protocols, following our communications and supporting these events that are critical to the health of our industry. While the experience has been different, Keeneland's commitment to delivering the best possible environment for racing and sales has never wavered. The same is true of our partners at the Breeders’ Cup for what promises to be a spectacular World Championships.
Wherever you may be this weekend, I hope you enjoy the exceptional racing scheduled at Keeneland on Friday and Saturday, followed closely by the November Sale which kicks off Monday. Please read on for a few announcements related to the November Sale as you make your preparations.
Shannon B. Arvin
On-Site Dining Guide
This year presents unique challenges to the sales environment, but Keeneland is committed to delivering the best-in-class hospitality and service you expect from the world’s leading auction house. It is with this in mind that we have made significant adjustments to our on-site dining options to ensure variety and first-class cuisine in a safe way for our customers. We invite you to browse our On-Site Experience Guide , complete with an interactive map with details on locations and menu offerings, including a few of these highlights:
- The Phoenix Room will be open throughout the November Sale for a dine-in option that includes hot offerings such as a Kentucky Hot Brown, Maine Lobster Roll, Chimichurri Grilled Prawn Salad and more.
- The Limestone Café will offer an expanded menu including grab-and-go breakfast and lunch offerings, as well as coffee and tea.
- The Terrace Grill will provide hamburgers and hot dogs as well as a full-service bar.
- The Pavilion Bar will offer warm breakfast in the morning, along with a rotating soup bar and sandwiches in the afternoon.
- Expanded Bar Service will be available in the Show Barn (weather permitting) as well as the Brick Patio Bar at the Sales Pavilion entrance.
- Food Trucks will rotate regularly for lunch in the parking lot adjacent to the Sales Pavilion and Show Ring, providing a variety of selections.
Track Kitchen Online Order App
Beginning with the November Breeding Stock Sale, the Track Kitchen has launched a new, convenient online ordering system for to-go orders. Both breakfast and lunch offerings are available for pre-order, and may be requested up to 12 hours in advance for pick-up or delivery to your barn.
Take advantage of this service Sunday, Nov. 8 through Wednesday, Nov. 18 between the following hours:
- Pick Up: 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. for breakfast; 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for lunch
- Delivery: 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. for breakfast; 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for lunch
Click here to place your orders online.
Grounds Access During Breeders' Cup Week
Access to the Keeneland grounds are now limited to credentialed November Sale participants through the end of the November Sale. On Breeders' Cup event days, November 6-7, a November Sale parking credential will be required in addition to your Virtual Badge credential. For assistance or questions on this front, please email email@example.com.
Walking Videos and Photo Submissions
To assist buyers around the world in digitally inspecting offerings for the November Sale, sellers are encouraged to take advantage of the option to submit a video or photo for each hip to the online catalog.
Please keep in mind a few quick links that will be helpful as you submit these assets:
- Detailed Instructions on photo and video submissions can be found by clicking here
- Photo and Video Submission Portal may be accessed by clicking here
- Identifying Graphics for Walking Videos may be downloaded for each hip by clicking here