Keeneland has announced that nine horses – including Catalan, a half-sister to 2021 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1) entrant Bubble Rock – have been supplemented to the horses of racing age portion of the Nov. 19 final session of Keeneland’s 78th November Breeding Stock Sale. The November Sale begins Nov. 10.
Keeneland will accept supplements to Book 1 of the November Sale until the auction begins and will continue to accept supplements to the horses of racing age portion through mid-November.
A total of 285 horses of racing age have been cataloged to the closing day of the November Sale. They will sell following the conclusion of the breeding stock sale, which has cataloged 148 offerings.
The latest round of supplements has:
- Aragon, a 2-year-old filly by Street Boss who is a half-sister to Grade 2-placed Caldee. From the family of Grade 2 winners Stanley Park and Paid Up Subscriber, she is consigned by Stone Farm, agent.
- Believing, a 3-year-old Street Sense filly from the family of Grade 1 winner I Believe in You consigned by Hill ‘n’ Dale Sales Agency, agent.
- Catalan, a 3-year-old daughter of Street Boss whose half-sister Bubble Rock is entered in Friday’s $1 million Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Del Mar. Consigned by Stone Farm, agent, Catalan also is from the family of Grade 2 winners Dixie City and Unified and millionaire and Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile (G1)-placed Blue Chipper.
- Lumberjack, a winning 3-year-old gelding by Declaration of War from the family of champion Jewel Princess, Grade 1 winner Dancing Rags and Grade 2 winner Coup de Grace. He is consigned by Paramount Sales, agent.
- Magical Soul, a winning 3-year-old filly by More Than Ready from the family of Canadian champion Perfect Soul (IRE). Consigned by Paramount Sales, agent, she is out of Perfect Soul’s full sister, the Sadler’s Wells mare Secretariat’s Soul (IRE).
- Mun Luv, a 3-year-old filly by Munnings who is a half-sister to 2021 stakes winner Xanthique. Consigned by Denali Stud, agent, she is from the family of Grade 3 winner Vesta.
- Poronui, a 2-year-old daughter of Pioneerof the Nile whose dam is the Grade 2-winning Pure Prize mare Dothraki Queen, third in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1). Consigned by Bluewater Sales, agent, she is from the family of Canadian champion Ambitious Cat and Kentucky Oaks (G1) winner Blushing K. D.
- Risky Reward, a multiple stakes-placed winning 3-year-old filly by Mshawish. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent, she is from the family of European champion Nathaniel and Grade 3 winner Changing Skies (IRE).
- Rome, a 2-year-old colt by Empire Maker out of stakes winner Gracer, by Exchange Rate. Consigned by WinStar Racing, agent, he is from the family of Grade 2 winners Strike a Deal and Pacific Wind and 2021 Grade 3 winner Yes This Time.