It is recommended that medications be administered according to the following guidelines, except as said recommendations may otherwise be mandated pursuant to the Conditions of Sale:
1) No more than two (2) non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) may be administered.
2) No more than one (1) cortico-steroid may be administered.
3) No bronchiodilators, including but not limited to Clenbuterol and Albuterol, may be administered within 72 hours of an undertack show or sales session in which the horse is entered.
4) The following medications not be administered on Keeneland sales grounds:
•All substances classified as either Class 1 or Class 2 by the Association of Commissioners International (ARCI)
• Furosemide (Salix or Lasix)
• Procaine Penicillin