Keeneland Safety Protocols
The safety of our patrons, staff and horses is of the utmost priority for Keeneland. Please review the information below to familiarize yourself with Keeneland's safety guidelines and protocols surrounding COVID-19.
The Keeneland grounds are open to the public with certain restrictions. All visitors are required to wear face coverings while on the Keeneland grounds – both indoor and out. Please review additional details below on specific areas of our operations:
- Morning Workouts occur daily until 10 a.m. Please note that the main track will close for the winter in mid-December, however the Training Track will remain open.
- The Keeneland Shop is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We encourage you to shop online at shopkeeneland.com or keenelandmercantile.com. For entry to the Shop, guests must pass a health screening and only those with a temperature less than 100.4 degrees will be granted access.
- Keeneland Tours are available at limited capacity on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. All tours must be booked in advanced at keeneland.com/tours or visithorsecountry.com.
- The Track Kitchen is available for carry-out dining only, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The Keeneland Library remains closed to the public at this time.
In the event of an emergency, please be aware of Keeneland's evacuation guidelines for exiting the plant.