2022 Overview of Keeneland
Keeneland is delighted to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. Our current benefits, outlined below, include healthcare, financial benefits, paid time off, and discounts at Keeneland and at local and national businesses.
- Medical PPO or HDHP Plan premiums are heavily subsidized by Keeneland so that employee only coverage costs as little as $7.06/month.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for HDHP Medical Plan Participants with Keeneland providing an annual contribution of $700 for employee-only, $1,350 for employee+, or $1,750 for full family coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts including a Dependent Care (DCA), Flex Spending Account (FSA) or Limited Flex Spending Account (L-FSA).
- Fully paid Dental with Delta Dental.
- Fully paid Vision with Anthem.
- Fully paid Short and Long Term Disability with Lincoln Life.
- Fully paid Long Term Care Insurance After 5 years of eligible service receive a $4,000 monthly benefit for up to 3 years.
- Fully paid Life Insurance with Lincoln Life equal to 3 times base, annual earnings. Plus, the option to buy additional coverage.
- 401K Plan - Participation in Roth or Pre-tax contributions following 60 days of employment. Your contributions to the Plan will be matched by Keeneland at the rate of fifty cents ($0.50) on the dollar for up to the first ten percent (10%) of your base pay that you contribute to the Plan.
- Credit Union Membership
- Fully paid Employee Assistance Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off from 18 PTO days/year of service for employees with up to 5 years of service to 27 days/year of service for employees with 20+ years of service. Paid time off for community service, bereavement leave, jury pay, etc.
- Paid Holidays—generally 10–11 each calendar year.
- 50% discount for a single or family membership at any Fayette County YMCA.
- 40% discount at Keeneland Gift Shop.
- 50% food discount during race meets and sales.
- 30% food discount at the Track Kitchen year around.
- Plus more discounts for local and national retailers, restaurants and other services provided via AccessPerks.